Date(s) - 11 November 2015 - 12 November 2015
10:00 - 15:30
Pullman Jakarta Central Park
This seminar explains the latest technologies and trends in FTTA and FTTH networks. The new challenges faced in today’s environment when installing and troubleshooting optical fiber are also explored. Whether you are taking fiber to the antenna or to the home, get all the advice, tips and tricks from the optical fiber experts.
Date : November 12, 2015
Time : 10:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Location : Pullman Jakarta Central Park, Jakarta, Indonesia
Here are just a few of the benefits :
- FTTA and RRH :
- Qualify the system and document it for future reference
- Ensure that the network meets transmission-system requirements (standards)
- Avoid delays and costly repairs when the system is turned up
- FTTH :
- Trends, architecture and challenges
- Best practices in fiber characterization
- Traditional OTDR testing and trace analysis
- iOLM, EXFO’s game-changing technology
Register now for this free seminar!
Don’t wait – seating is limited. Onsite registration starts 30 minutes before doors open. For more information, please feel free to contact Katherine Toh.