Fully Featured, entry-level, dedicated OTDR with tablet-inspired design
- Handy, lightweight, powerful, tablet-inspired design
- 7-inch, outdoor-enhanced touchscreen–the biggest in the handheld industry
- 12-hour autonomy
- iOLM-ready: intelligent and dynamic application that turns complex OTDR trace analysis into a one-touch task
- Rugged design built for the outside plant
THE ENTRY-LEVEL SOLUTION DESIGNED FOR ALL YOUR TESTING NEEDS
- The MAX-720C OTDR/iOLM features a dynamic range of 36 dB in singlemode and 29 dB in multimode, as well as industry-leading dead zones. This ensures efficient testing of closely spaced events such as patchcords in data centers, or patch panels in central offices (COs). The MAX-720C is optimized for point-to-point testing of any access network, and is suitable for testing through 1×32 splitters.
- The MAX-730C PON/METRO OTDR is optimized to test through optical splitters up to 1×128, ensuring complete end-to-end FTTH characterization. The 1625-nm or 1650-nm, out-of-band, live testing port enables the efficient troubleshooting of active networks without affecting the signal of other clients. Plus, the high dynamic range makes it suitable for metro point-to-point testing.